Monday, June 2, 2008

ARE YOU WITH US?

~

I've been trying to get a Lawyer who has the guts to fight Ottawa for us. Not even the ex-JAG lawyer will take the case unless I pay out thousands of dollars in advance!!! There are too many legal loopholes in the system to make it worth while to fight.

I guess only the rich will get satisfaction. Typical of our government.

But I will keep fighting.

I could use any help you can provide, whether it is just support or sending a letter to your own Member of Parliament or requesting a Ministerial Inquiry as I have done (previous month article). The rich run and hide when the poor come in a large group. The government caves in to pressure when it is relentless and organized.

Let's show them how many of us there are!!!

1 comment:

Gambolian said...

Very Well said nephew and in the words of John Paul Jones.
"I have only begun to fight"